[Dixielandjazz] photos

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Sep 11 04:39:43 PDT 2005

Since we can't post pictures to DJML, anyone that might be interested in
seeing what the inside of a small, crowded, centrally located Jazz Club in
Madrid looks like, should send a request to jim at kashprod.com

Better yet, grab a plane & take your own shots!   :>

I'll bop two or three pictures back to you that I flashed of our audience
last night.  We do this club once a month for 7 to 10 days at a clip.  Very,
very hot, smoky, jammed with happy people off the street (pedestrian area in
the center of Madrid).  We opened this club about 20 yrs ago, and are
steadies there now.  We play to a jammed house (demonstrated in the photos),
albeit it is a very small room with a bit behind the band, also, doing two
45 minute sets a nite.

These will also be on our website (later today) along with gobs of others of
the band:
www.kashprod.com/noticias.htm  Click on the English flag.

Jim