[Dixielandjazz] Email delays

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Wed Sep 7 10:46:05 PDT 2005

Dear Bill

I posted a note about possibly seeing Tom Hook " NO Musicians" this
coming weekend. When that post did not show on the list I posted a
duplicate. Subsequently, a day later, the first post showed up but the
duplicate has disappeared altogether. My reply to your post "Shave em
Dry" also took several hours to appear.

I thought that it had something to do with my being away and then opting
to receive messages again.

Len Nielsen