[Dixielandjazz] Potential Gig for OKOM Bands

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 17:23:37 PDT 2005

The SCHELLVILLE GRILL, in the heart of the Carneros Wine Valley, is
looking for bands to play on Sundays. We have outdoor seating for our
customers to enjoy our great food while you entertain them with your
great music. Sunday music is offered from 3:30-7:30pm. We are also
looking for bands for Friday evenings. We are only able to pay 200.00
but this will include great food and beverages for the band.

  We are located in Sonoma at 22900 Broadway at 121 & 12. If interested
phone us at (707)996-5151.

Looking for Bands to play at our Restaurant (sonoma)
Reply to: anon-90150184 at craigslist.org