[Dixielandjazz] blame??

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 21:46:09 PDT 2005

Dear Trad:

One only needs to look at the most recent history in Hurricane relief
efforts and Fema and National Government motivation and delivery of
help to Florida and even 9ll in New York, to see clearly the gross
difference in circumstances.  This is a catastrophic boondoggle of the
feds off on vacation from the Top down.

Proves once again that folks with better education and common sense
should know better than to ever trust the Government to take care of
them or solve their problems in everyday life.

Sadly but true,

Tom Wiggins