[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: [StreetBand] New Orleans brass solidarity

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Sep 2 21:22:17 PDT 2005

This is an "authorized" forward from the Street Band list a few of us
DJML folks are on. The 2nd and 3rd parts of the message are more
generalized for all musicians in the area.

While some of us might not be into the more modern New Orleans brass
bands style, many these mostly young musicians are direct descendants
of the great New Orleans jazz families...

Dave Richoux
Begin forwarded message: