[Dixielandjazz] Boston & CSJB

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Sep 2 10:33:41 PDT 2005

One of my sons has just arrived in Boston from London (where he lives).
There is a family funeral (my wife's uncle) to attend in Cohassett.  My wife
is on her way now from Madrid via Paris.

The reason for saying all this is that when my son was riding up to his room
in the elevator he recognized the music playing.  Yep!  The Madrid based
Canal Street Jazz Band.  Our latest CD was playing in his room when he
called me!

I may have to find a classier mailing list than DJML if this sort of thing
keeps up!  Or, at least you all should start using a polite tone when
addressing me.

(Actually, being "elevator music" ain't really all that great if you think
about it.  It's a bit like joining the ranks of Kenny G. without getting his
royalties!)

Jim    :>