[Dixielandjazz] Musical Math (was combinations and permutations)

charliew8fim at verizon.net charliew8fim at verizon.net
Fri Sep 2 09:23:15 PDT 2005

Hi listees,  With all of the terrible news coming out of New Orleans, I thought it might be time to take a short break to lighten our spirits.  I ran across this piece on the Central Ohio Hot Jazz Society web site and thought it was worth passing on for a chuckle.  See http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=15523    Our prayers and best wishes to all affected by the terrible wrath of Katrina.   Sincerely,  Charlie (lurker) Coleman