[Dixielandjazz] Boston & CSJB

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 11:01:58 PDT 2005

I am on the situation Jim:

 Your Royal Uppityness:

  Have just negotiated and collection of your royalties with A.S.C.A.P
You will get $.01 for every floor the elevator stops on while playing
your songs, we are extending this royalty to include All elevators
worldwide whether or not they actually play your CD, just in case they
decide to, they will of course hold such collected funds until such
time as they have recovered their administrative collection costs and
deem it appropriate to forward any funds they feel you actually have
coming. However since you reside out of the USA they will require you
to fly here at your own expense to pick up the check when and if it is
actually ever issued. :))

  Thank you for pointing out this potential rip- off situation, and
finding A.S.C.A.P another source of royalties collections.

  They are considering installing a coin operation in each elevator,
whereby the passengers must pay .25 or the elevator will not move and
the music will be interrupted until they deposit the coin.

 Cheers,

 Tom Wiggins