[Dixielandjazz] Load of bull

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 30 03:35:59 PST 2005

(*) I was playing in the band, before anyone from the U.K. hits at me for
attending bullfights!     :>

Hi Kash,
I always enjoyed the bullfights when I  was in Spain.  The trouble is the
Brits expect it to be a sport with the bull given an even chance. Once the
jump is made to the fact that it is a  ritual killing and some effort is
made to appreciate the  basic moves it, like ballet, makes sense, and is
usually more interesting.

Cheers

Pat.