[Dixielandjazz] TIGERTOWN FIVE WITH KELLSO ET AL

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 07:56:28 PDT 2005

Hot off the press from Jon-Erik Kellso. Go see this group if you are in NYC
these next few months. These guys know how to play jazz.

Cheers,
Steve

I've got a new steady gig on MONDAYs (it WAS Tuesdays for a hot minute)
back at Charley O's Times Square Grill, this time with Stan Rubin's
Tigertown 5,  8:30-11:30 pm, Broadway at 49th St., no cover at the bar.
Dan Levinson, Herb Gardner, Brian Nalepka, Fred Stoll and I are the
regulars.

We play dixieland/traditional jazz/small group swing, fun stuff.
(FYI-Stan's big band is there on Tuesdays, same time.)
I'll be there whenever I don't receive an offer I can't refuse,
including  Nov. 7th, 28th;  Dec. 5, 12, 19; & Jan. 2nd.
Hope to see you there!
--Jon
www.kellsojazz.com