[Dixielandjazz] attendance - Not OKOM

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Oct 17 17:21:07 PDT 2005

This post doesn't  have anything to do with  OKOM and shouldn't be on this
list. But since it is. Here in America, people can say pretty much what they
want and that even extends to those who don't like us.

And if that's true what are you doing on this list?  It must be difficult
knowing that this kind of music came from here and will continue to come
from here and that American culture for good or bad spans the globe and
seeps into every country and you just can't get away from it.  We are copied
and imitated everywhere.  Every time you hear an American tune, speak
English, watch a movie, operate a computer, eat a hamburger or ice cream
cone it must sear your soul to know in your heart that you really aren't one
of us but you really like American stuff and culture.  Don't just shun
America, give up the stuff and the culture if you really mean it.

LW