[Dixielandjazz] Press release email list

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Mon Nov 28 12:51:23 PST 2005

The Jim Cullum Jazz Band is about to inflict a new CD upon the world. I
am looking for lists of press contacts to which to send our upcoming
press release.

If you happen to be in the PR business and have such a list already
compiled, I would be eternally grateful if you would send it to me. I
can't offer any payment other than the promise of good Karma coming your
way. The list should have names and emails of reporters for major
newspapers and jazz mags online and paper who review new CDs.

Please send to

mophandl at landing.com

Thanks in advance,

Best,