[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jubilee Promo flyers

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 11:06:07 PST 2005

Dear Bob:

As much Slobbering as you Trombone players do how could you possibly
have that affliction ? :))

    Besides, They now have self adhesive stamps for those of us living
in the 21st Century, obviously they forgot to tell Trombone players
with Salivatory afflictions about this.   Yeah I know you guys are
always the last to know :))

For those that insist upon buying the Old Lick and stick ones they even
improved the taste of the glue  :))   So I have heard anyway.  :))

I do have a question however,  How DO you get the stamps to stick on
the emails?   Does it gum up the Hard Drive ? or stiffin a Floppy ?  Do
you put it on the mouse  or the screen in the little "SEND" box ?

Cheers,

Tom "No more  Lick & Stick" Wiggins