[Dixielandjazz] More on UCSB cylinders

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 22 06:47:08 PST 2005

By the way, I played around with the URL on this collection.
Do the following:
Select the first page of the tune list.
Then I changed the VALUE of "num=" portion of the resulting url to
a larger number e.g. 500. and their "Next" link. The result is a longer
list to browse thru making it easier to browse (or do a "find").
This stays as the "num" value and now you page through with bigger pages.
There's some good cylinders there of Fred van Epps on banjo, by the way.

Craig Johnson