[Dixielandjazz] Posting to DJML on the Sony fiasco justification.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Nov 16 18:15:26 PST 2005

Lowell,

Something like this story has an immediate (and possibly harmful)
effect on anyone who buys Sony CDs and uses them on a Windows OS
computer. Probably most everybody on DJML except us few Mac OS odd-
balls would be a target if the massive nature of the problem had not
been revealed so soon...

Dave Richoux

Not much OKOM content because Sony/CBS/whoever had not gotten to the
"back library" yet!  (there is a whole lot of early Columbia stuff
under Sony's control, including Louis Armstrong Hot 5 & 7s etc.)