[Dixielandjazz] Posting to DJML on the Sony fiasco justification.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 16 18:49:54 PST 2005

> Not much OKOM content because Sony/CBS/whoever had not gotten to the  "back library" yet!  (there is a whole lot of early Columbia stuff  under Sony's control, including Louis Armstrong Hot 5 & 7s etc.)

As the Hot 5s/7s set (I'm assuming you mean the 2000 "Rosetta Stone"
remastering) came out several years ago, are they really suspect?  Isn't
Sony's insidious (inSonydous?) behavior of more recent vintage?,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org