[Dixielandjazz] Re: Copying

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 15 17:53:46 PST 2005

 I accidentally sent this back to Jim instead of to DJML.  So, here it is
again.

-----

Jim Kashishian wrote, regarding copying of CDs:
 (snip)
> When two
> people are holding two different CD's (we have four issues on sale) and
> trying to make a decision, I often say "each one of you buy one, and copy
> for each other".
(snip)
Oops there.  I have to respectfully disagree with my good friend Jim on this
one.
While we will never get rich by selling our CDs, a lot of time and money
have gone into producing them.  I would never suggest to a customer to make
copies.
--Bob Ringwald