[Dixielandjazz] Re: Copying

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 20:08:00 PST 2005

What can you do? Some of my most faithful fans/followers will come and tell
me they copied one of our CD's for a friend, who "loves it"...
We should just give up!GIVE UP! Concentrate on something else! It's here to
stay! We need to get over it! Just keep forging/mushing ahead with what we
do best..."ON you Huskies, MUSH, MUSH!!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band