[Dixielandjazz] Young people and copying CD's

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Sun Nov 13 23:39:02 PST 2005

Precisely. I wasn't saying that these components exist solely for the
purpose of illegal copying. My point was that the people who burn
illegal cds shouldn't take all the blame. I am well aware of all the
uses for cd/dvd burners. I don't think people should go to jail for
burning a cd/dvd player when you have companies getting rich off the
fact that there are people that do things like that with their product.
They to a degree are also accountable.

Mike