[Dixielandjazz] Lead shets for OKOM tunes.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Nov 12 09:41:22 PST 2005

My list of lead sheets is now up to 1516 titles, mostly from the
Chas. Anderson collection (re-entered into the SIblius
music program and edited, generally with refs to the original
recordings (at redhotjazz.com), a midi file and with pdf printout possible.)
A subset of them have come from some midifiles on the internet, the
Firehouse Jazz Band fake book and in some cases, sheet music I have
found, (generally on the Internet)

You can see the list at.
http://mainely-jazz.com/leadsheets/
It's in the bottom section of that page and is a long
scrollable text list. If you can't read it with that link,
try:
http://mainely-jazz.com/leadsheets/songlist%2011-12-2005.txt

I have tried to avoid duplicates with Dave Littlefield's Dixie fakebooks,
but in a few cases I did duplicate or got them from him. I wil not
share any that I got from Dave. Buy his book. We can negotiate
trades or payment for the others. In some cases, as does Dave,
I have shared a number of individual tunes free with individuals with
no trade nor other compensation - but it has taken a lot of labor to put these together.
--- and a few bucks I might add.

Regards,
Craig Johnson
Cornet, The Maine Street Paraders