[Dixielandjazz] Lil Swiss Concert Nov.28th

PHILIP STIERS pstiers at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 17:08:21 PST 2005

Hi Tamas,  We received an email from Virginia Tichenor
regarding arranging for a drum set for your "Lil
Swiss" (Sonoma  CA) engagement  Nov. 28th  --  which
--by the way - we're very much looking forward to!!
Would it be possible to offer the drummer 2 free
tickets to your concert for the use of the drum kit?
I'm sure he would appreciate it.  We  (Gold Coast
J.B.) play there once a month, it's a fun place, we &
our followers like it.  Please let us know about the
tickets.  See you the 28th!  Jan & Phil

Phil and Jan Stiers