[Dixielandjazz] Re: bourbon street in concord looking for jazz style/new orleansstyle band (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 18:13:55 PST 2005

Hi Art:

I went there and met with her the first time she posted that ad, it is
a Hard Core Punk & Rock club, with a big stage, I don't know how this
woman got the joint but she sure has some strange ideas it seems.    I
made her an offer she should have paid me to get, and she never even
responded.   What she seems to think she wants will die a horrible
death very quickly in that joint.  Location Location Location!   I
tried to get the place to do a New Orleans Katrina Benefit and could
have already built her a great clientele and she just ignored me.

Like I have said before, the new breed of music buyers don't have a
clue what they are doing.  I ALSO TOLD HER I COULD BRING HER ALL THE
DIXIELAND BANDS SHE WANTED FROM THIS LIST  IF SHE DID NOT LIKE WHAT I
DID THERE.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins