[Dixielandjazz] Boheme Ragtime Jazz @ Little Switzerland Nov 28th 2005

Don jdrobertson at att.net
Fri Nov 4 13:10:52 PST 2005

Thank you Art, I am happy to hear about this gig.  Two nights prior,
Gold Coast Jazz Band, a great OKOM band will be at the same venue.  I
will try to make the Boheme Ragtime gig on the 28th.  Tamas is a one
time and perhaps current listmember I look forward to meeting him..
This IS a great venue, and only about 20 minutes from home.

Don Robertson
Napa. CA