[Dixielandjazz] Boheme Ragtime Jazz @ Little Switzerland Nov 28th 2005

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 11:50:20 PST 2005

Hi Everyone: For those of you who live in the SF Bay Area, please save Mon
Nov. 28th from 6pm to 10pm on your calendar.

The Boheme Ragtime Jazz band _http://www.bohemragtime.com/_
(http://www.bohemragtime.com/)  under the  direction of Tamas Ittzes will make a special
appearance at Little Switzerland  located near Sonoma, Ca

This historic bistro was built in 1906 and has a great dance floor,
outstanding food and a reasonably priced full-service bar.

For information on Little Switzerland here is the link:
_http://www.lilswiss.com/_ (http://www.lilswiss.com/)

Little Switzerland is a great supporter of LIVE MUSIC hiring  dance bands,
latin, country and rock and most  importantly OKOM bands!!

I have been personally employed as a musician for 15 years at this great
establishment. In my 42 years as a professional musician, I can say without a
doubt, that Little Switzerland is the best!

I encourage anyone interested in good food, lively dancing, and the best
live music to make an appearance on Nov. 28th for Tamas performance.

If you have any questions, please email me.
Thanks.
Art Wood