[Fwd: Re: [Dixielandjazz] bourbon street in concord looking for a jazz style/new orleans style]

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Wed Nov 2 21:41:17 PST 2005

Tom

I guess there is more than one way to look at it but if the venture is
bound to fail maybe it would be better to happen quickly. Maybe do less
damage.

In my opinion the worst situation would be if the pay is too little and
the bands attracted are not good entertaining bands. Struggling along in
this manner for any length of time could permanently turn off customers
who are new to the music.

I personally have problems with the term "Dixieland Trio". Five
instruments is a bare minimum is it not? :)

Len Nielsen