[Dixielandjazz] [Fwd: San Domenico - Hearing is Believing]

George Thurmond gthurmond at stx.rr.com
Thu Nov 3 09:31:22 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon" <mjl at ix.netcom.com>
To: "m - DJML" <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] [Fwd: San Domenico - Hearing is Believing]

Mike-

        Is Janos putting us on and running in the London Symphony as a high
school string ensemble?  And I thought the high school mariachi
 groups down here in Texas were great!  The future for the long hair genre
seems in good hands with these young musicians.  I imagine they are doing as
great in their regular school curriculum as in this "side program" of music!

George Thurmond