[Dixielandjazz] Re: Verse to "T'Ain't No Sin . . ."

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 19 18:24:24 PDT 2005

Dear Bill,
Please, don't blame the messenger for the forwarded chords of "'Tain't No
Sin".
I'm only a failed trombonist turned percussionist!
I have been playing in jazz bands for 50 years, some of them my own, and I
have yet to find musicians who agree on chords and chord progressions.
But you already know this, from your own extensive experience.
It's the same when it comes to deciding what key to use for a particular
tune.
And as for tempos...............!
Very kind regards,
Bill.