[Dixielandjazz] Not OKOM necessarily, but funny!

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu May 19 07:02:51 PDT 2005

Shuddering as I sit here, and I'm not a "Baby Boomer" even. I got this from a BB'er friend...
B.Romans

It was fun being a baby boomer...'till now. Some of the artists of the '60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers. They
include:

1. Herman's Hermits -- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
2. The Bee Gees -- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip
3. Bobby Darin -- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash
4. Ringo Starr -- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends
5. Roberta Flack -- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
6. Johnny Nash -- I Can't See Clearly Now
7. Paul Simon -- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver (one of my favorites...)
8. Commodores -- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom
9. Marvin Gaye -- Heard it Through the Grape Nuts
10. Procol Harem -- A Whiter Shade of Hair
11. Leo Sayer -- You Make Me Feel Like Napping
12. The Temptations -- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone
13. Abba -- Denture Queen
14. Tony Orlando -- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall
15. Helen Reddy -- I am Woman, Hear Me Snore
16. Willie Nelson -- On the Commode Again
17. Leslie Gore's -- It's My Procedure and I'll Cry if I Want To
Warm regards,
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.