[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Nashville, TN?

John Wolfe n2xbw at northnet.org
Wed May 18 13:04:18 PDT 2005

DIXIE-LISTERS:
My Old-Time Party & Show Band, The Lime Hollow Boys, will be in Nashville
for appearances at the Country Music Assn. Fan Fair Wed. night June 8th
through Monday AM the 13th.

I expect to be VERY quickly O-D'd on bluegrass and country.  Does anyone on
this list know where I might find a good OKOM show or jam?  I'll have my
guitar, trumpet, tenor banjo and voice with me!

If any list-mates are in the Nashville area, we'll be playing Thursday AM on
the Acoustic Stage Venue in the main exhibition hall, and Thursday & Friday
afternoon at the Bluegrass Inn.  We'll be staying at the Motel 6 on Long
Hollow Pike and jamming there by the pool there each night - unless I find
something much more interesting!

We also would be up for jams in the Cleveland area on the night of June 7th.

By the way, don't let the band's name or stated genre fool you; we'll play
anything and everything - and usually do!

Johnny "Big Bad" Wolfe
www.limehollowboys.com
limehollowboys at twcny.rr.com
Cell: 315-250-6660