[Dixielandjazz] Photo of Jonathan Russell & Steve Barbone

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 16:58:37 PDT 2005

 From: "Robert Smith" <robert.smith at mitransport.no> wrote

> Here is the URL to the photo that Steve mentions. Make sure you get the whole
> address in your web browser including the final "=".
> Poor Steve is partially hidden by the anti-copying text, but it's a good
> picture of Jonathan.
>
> http://photos.allaroundphilly.com/details.asp?imgID=129088_ArtsCraft41.jpg&New
> spaper=Daily%20Local&ID=1671&Pub=Daily%20Local&Category=All%20Categories&DateR
> ange=Last7Days&Keyword=&Photographer=

Thanks for publishing that Bob. They severely cropped the photo. Only
Jonathon, me, and banjoist Franny Smith are visible. The rest of the band
got cropped out. Glenn Dodson Trombone, Vinny Borselli Cornet, Tim Swarbrick
Double Bass and Joe Mongillo Drums.

I believe Jonathan and I were trading 2s, 4s, and 8s at the time, on "I got
Rhythm."

Upstaged by the kid again. :-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve Barbone