[Dixielandjazz] DJML BMP F2F May 27, 10:00 PM

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon May 2 17:20:25 PDT 2005

Karen, Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com writes regarding a DJML F2F (face to face)
at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee:

> I understand that there's going to be a FTF on
> Friday at the Sacramento festival later this month....don't have the
> details,
> but will definitely be there this time!

The DJML BMP (Bloody Mary Party) is always 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Friday
morning of the Jubilee.  This year it will be on May 27.  Hopefully it will
again be onboard the Delta King, as it has been for the past few years, the
permentantly moored riverboat in Old Sacramento.

The parade & opening ceremonies begin @ 11:30 AM, just a couple of blocks
from the boat thus you can make both.

As it gets closer to the festival, I will contact the Delta King & make sure
that the same room, along with a bartender, will be available.

--Bob (Sure gets thirsty around here) Ringwald
Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)