[Dixielandjazz] Port Angeles (was: Paramount JB)

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Mon May 2 13:47:41 PDT 2005

Mea culpa...I was on the road traveling the week prior to the Port Angeles
festival, but checked my e-mail while at my son's in Corvallis & saw the posting
about the FTF.   Made a mental note of the FTF & fully intended to attend -
as a new "lurker" I wanted to meet people on this list and I have a DJML button
given to me by Rae Ann Berry that I was actually wearing that day...however,
went shopping in the antique stores in Port Angeles that morning and just
plain old forgot about the FTF.   I understand that there's going to be a FTF on
Friday at the Sacramento festival later this month....don't have the details,
but will definitely be there this time!
Karen
Pacifica, CA