[Dixielandjazz] DJML BMP F2F May 27, 10:00 AM

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon May 2 17:55:32 PDT 2005

Robert S. Ringwald wrote:

> The DJML BMP (Bloody Mary Party) is always 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on
> Friday morning of the Jubilee.  This year it will be on May 27.
> Hopefully it will again be onboard the Delta King, as it has been for
> the past few years, the permentantly moored riverboat in Old Sacramento.
>
> The parade & opening ceremonies begin @ 11:30 AM, just a couple of
> blocks from the boat thus you can make both.
>
> As it gets closer to the festival, I will contact the Delta King &
> make sure that the same room, along with a bartender, will be available.

OK, I'm in.  Or, I hope.  Sac à Pulses is playing in the parade and I
have no idea what time they want us to be ready.  I'll just have to
explain that I won't be ready until I've had my DJML BMs.  Who at this
F2F will have traveled the farthest to attend?

I can see the dialog at the parade start point right now --

J. Borcher - "Hey, where is Gary?"
Someone in my band - "He said to say he is with Bob Ringwald."
J. Borcher - "Oh, shit!!!"

Gary "I'm already thirsty" Kiser

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com