[Dixielandjazz] Forgot to mention

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Mar 30 13:46:19 PST 2005

I forgot to mention, also, Steve, that our pianist is, and has been for the
last 20 yrs., the rehearsal pianist for the Spanish National Choir.  That
means he sight reads the reduced to piano orchestra scores all day
long....following the director the of the choir in perfect time.

Our drummer is the most sought after recording percussionist in Spain.  Both
have travelled the world with big name singers, and both are graduates of
the Madrid Conservatory of Music.
There is not a lack of ability to keep the time in either, and there is no
lack of musicianship, believe me.

I'm really sorry I "opened up" on the list, if such a minor remark can cause
such reactions.

Jim