[Dixielandjazz] lines in trebleclef.

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Fri Mar 25 14:51:47 PST 2005

Hi Tom

As a young lad at the end of the 40's in Canada, while taking some
violin lessons, I learned "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge". This struck a
sweet note with me at the time.

My granddaughter who plays clarinet in band at school confirmed that
this is still in use. They carry it even further to the base clef with
"Good Boys Deserve Fudge Always". I know I will be corrected if these
are the wrong notes. :)

Len Nielsen
Victoria BC
Canada