[Dixielandjazz] Fake books, arrangements etc.

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Thu Mar 24 15:43:45 PST 2005

Great site, Craig. If you want more jazz (mostly piano) midi sites, here
are some I frequently go to (in no particular order)

http://rrragtimer.com/songlist.html

http://www.geocities.com/hamo_2000/

http://www.mybonbon.com/midi-go-round/ragtime.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/forgottenmusic/

http://www.harari.net/http://www.rtpress.com/

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Delta/3469/

http://www.johnroachemusic.com/

http://www.armory.com/~keeper/midi.html

http://www.inluxeditions.com/index.html

http://www.rtpress.com/

http://members.aol.com/knudsenmj/myhomepage/index.htm

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bi.rag/indexUS.htm

http://members.shaw.ca/smythe/archive.htm

http://www.ragtimemusic.com/

http://home.earthlink.net/~oldgeorge1/

http://members.aol.com/midimusic/midilink.html

http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/

http://www.pascal-naidon.fr.st/index.php

http://www.primeshop.com/midlist2.htm

http://users.chariot.net.au/~mathewm/

http://members.aol.com/waltesmith/ragtime.htm

http://deckernet.com/midi/rags/main.htm

and last, but certainly not least

http://www.trachtman.org/

I think all these are still active sites,
Arnie