[Dixielandjazz] Fake books, arrangements etc.

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu Mar 24 18:50:32 PST 2005

At 04:50 PM 03/24/05 -0500, Craig I. Johnson wrote:
>Can someone remind me of the mailing address to get a copy of the Firehouse
>Jazz Band book?  (or web link if there is one.)
>Craig Johnson

If yer gonna insist on listing fake books besides mine, don't forget Bob
Neighbors "Vintage Jazz Standards". No idea whether he has eMail.

--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
	"Book News": click on "Books" click on "Book News"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org