[Dixielandjazz] Fake books, arrangements etc.

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 13:50:35 PST 2005

I have established a page on  www.mainely-jazz.com
to list pointers to the places I go for my music information, some of these
are already listed in the search page, but the links are not obvious there.
This will be a pointer to web sites (not just the search function)
 (and or mailing addresses) from which one can procure (free or otherwise)
sheet music, lead sheets, midifiles, bandinthebox files etc.

If you have a site and it's not listed (at this time that is highly probable) and
you wish it to be, please send me e-mail directly to civanj at adelphia.net
or craig at mainely-jazz.com

Further, if I HAVE listed it and you'd prefer to be a bit more anonymous for
the obvious reasons, please send me a note and I'll remove it.

I plan to put up the list of tunes (mostly arrangements) available from the
San Diego Jazz society when I find where I put the digitized versions.
They send out a catalog for $11 but encourage copying it, so I shall.
also post the list available from Ted Shafer ("Jelly Roll Jazz Band" & Great Pacific Jazzband
charts.)
Can someone remind me of the mailing address to get a copy of the Firehouse
Jazz Band book?  (or web link if there is one.)

Thanks &
Regards,
Craig Johnson