[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Live At Sqid Lips

Martin Nichols marnichols at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 12:16:22 PST 2005

List Mates:

I'm pleased to report that OKOM is doing very well each Sunday, 5 pm to 9 pm at "Sqid Lips Restaurant" on the River in Sebastian FL. The last several weeks the band has played to a packed house. Some Dixie, and a lot of "good ole good ones" sung by Debbie Murphy as well as most of the musicians from time to time. Here's the line up of regulars and
featured players:
Guitar/Banjo- Bill Mure (performed recently with the late Parker Frankenfield)
Keyboard/vocals- Debbie Murphy
Trumpet- Len Bentley
Clarinet- Bill Shine
Trombone- Steve Cox
Trombone- Marty Nichols
Cornet- Al Stevens
Clarinet- Frank Baldino

I hope I'm not  leaving anyone out. I'll be playing this Sun. (Easter) with the band.

Billy Mure, for those who don't know, is a fantastic player with many years with top stars and bands. What a peach of a guy and player. Billy will soon celebrate his 90th birthday.

Enjoy Jazz Live!