[Dixielandjazz] Musical Quote

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Tue Mar 22 08:48:47 PST 2005

Dear Charles,
Thank you for your suggestion about using the Inter Library Loan (ILL)
progam. It is certainly a wonderful source of books that are out of print or
too expensive to consider owning. Occasionally the ILL librarians have been
able to locate what I want in a nearby state, college, or university library
which means that I haven't had to wait for a week or more for the volume to
be mailed. Along those lines, Scarecrow Press and Greenwood Press publish a
lot of jazz books that are almost all prohibitively costly. Regards.
Fred