[Dixielandjazz] PC gone mad

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 16 11:54:54 PST 2005

I'm appalled at the suggestion that "idiot" is a
legitimate, scientifically and socially useful description of retarded
human beings. >>

So you may be Charles but in normal conversation it is a short, pithy, easy
to use and easy to understand word. There is no doubt to whom you are
referring if you describe someone as `the village idiot`. `The
intellectually challenged person who lives in that small rural conurbation`
doesn`t really slip off the tongue with the same ease, does  it.?

Musical Content.  I am severely mentally disturbed about the Boy.
Cheers

Pat