[Dixielandjazz] F2F at Jazz in the Olympics Festival? and Victoria Hot Jazz?

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sat Mar 12 13:25:24 PST 2005

Hi Victoria visitors:

I still have not seen a schedule of locations and times for events so at
this time cannot make suggestions. I spoke to organizers, at the recent
Seaside Festival, who said these arrangements are finalized and I will
try to get details.

Could some person on the list who is experienced in arranging face to
faces give me some info on the usual procedure. I have not yet been to one.

Jerry Gordon if you need any further info on transportation or times I
will be happy to help.

Gene and Betty Lynch if you let me know where you are staying it may
help to choose a site. Jerry is staying at the Hotel that is
headquarters for the festival organizers during the festival. This is a
central location.

 From past experience I don't think there will be a large crowd of
DJMLers here.

I will advise F2F details shortly.