[Dixielandjazz] F2F at Jazz in the Olympics Festival? and Victori Hot Jazz?

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sat Mar 12 06:23:34 PST 2005

Maryanne and I will be at both festivals, and it also our first time at
both. We may not be getting to Victoria until late Friday afternoon; I'm
still working on the logistics - it's complicated with all those ferries!

Hope there will be F2Fs at both, but someone else will have to make the
arrangements.

BTW, we're staying at Harbor Towers in Vic and the Red Lion in Port
Angeles.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz