[Dixielandjazz] Attn. Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 8 18:52:25 PST 2005

Reminder:
 Where else can you have as much fun on a Wednesday night in Sacramento?

Bob Sakoi will be on trumpet.  Do you suppose we can talk him in to
performing his wonderful version of "West End Blues" for us again?
Bill Gunter is away at a family reunion thus Ron Jones will be filling in on
percussion.  Ron, don't forget your washboard.
Jim Maihack is on his way to England.  Thus we are very lucky to have Gary
(The woman's home companion) Reynolds on trombone.
The rest of us will be there as usual, Ralph Thompson on banjo; Paul
Edgerton, reeds; Darrell Fernandez, bass and yours truly Bob (who moved the
piano) Ringwald.
Come early, stay late, bring a friend or two and have a ball.
 Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.
Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.
Visit our Boondocker Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com
--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,