[Dixielandjazz] re: The Boondockers in Ohio

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Tue Mar 8 16:39:47 PST 2005

Hi Bob,   Hope to be there (Logan) this year, health and circumstances permitting.   BTW, the concert in Columbus (The Central Ohio Hot Jazz Society) is open to the public for a paltry $18.00 for non-members of COHJS.   Be sure to get good directions to the venue.   "Old Hilliard" can be tricky to navigate.    The room is adequate and they have a really good sound man.   The bar is sparse but adequate. 8<)).
BTW, re Susannah McCorkle, I'm glad that there is interest in this neglected artist.  I have her tribute to "Yip" Harburg, "Over the Rainbow" album which she did with Keith Ingham in 1981 on the Inner City label.    A treasure.
73,   Charlie Coleman