[Dixielandjazz] Musical Education & Instruments for School - more

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Fri Jun 24 17:22:26 PDT 2005

I forgot to add that a huge number of HS administrators are ex coaches or
teachers that hated the classroom so much or were unsuccessful as teachers,
study for the admin certificate and get to be a principal.  The primary perk
of which is that they don't have to be in a classroom.  The Doctorate degree
also has the same effect by getting more money, being promoted to department
head and out of the classroom a bunch but maybe not entirely.  It's kind of
like purgatory for professional students but it usually means you are the
last to be fired in a department.
Larry -- St. Louis