[Dixielandjazz] Guy Lombardo, a hip 1930s band. - was The Chicken Song

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Tue Jun 21 23:29:06 PDT 2005

Was there some hick-up in the DJML server? I sent this back on the 18th
of June - there were several replies and now it is here again tonight!

Replicating threads!

Anyway, thanks for your new input, Hal. Being of somewhat midwestern
descent myself, I understand the complexity of the "oo" sound as you
put it - not  the same as in "Zoo" - but with everybody else's
contributions I must conclude that  "Zoo-Tea" is probably the correct
choice, not "Zuh-Tea" or "Zut-Tea"

Dave R