[Dixielandjazz] Guy Lombardo, a hip 1930s band. - was The Chicken Song

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sat Jun 18 12:03:03 PDT 2005

Dear Steve,
Well said, me too for Lombardo. Some sources--
Yestermusic (Google it). 3 CD set @ $17.95 (and many other similar sets in
catalogue).
Reader's Digest 6-33 LP records, boxed set with sleeve liner notes for each
of the 72 recordings (same with many RD sets).
"Guy" by Saul Richman, pictorial biography with chapters--Lombardo at Jones
Beach (28 pp.), A Champion on the Water (18 pp.) and Louiis Armstrong
(1 1/2 pp.). Cheers.
Fred
e" <barbonestreet at earthlink.net>