[Dixielandjazz] The Chicken Song and Guy Lombardo

chaz_2053 at comcast.net chaz_2053 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 17 12:42:18 PDT 2005

Thank each of you for giving me the clues as to where to find this song.  To one special person, who sent me a copy, I especially thank you.  Although not in vogue for a long time, Lombardo and his group, along with Paul Whitemen and others cut quite a groove for themselves in the mid-portion of the last century.  I love their music, because of the talent of their regulars, who you could understand what they were saying in song.

It is still difficult for me to visualize Guy Lombardo competing in speed boat races.  Gee, that makes my mind boggle.

chaz_2053, the senile senior in illinois who
still is on the right side of the grass