[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers At Washboard Festival

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Jun 14 21:27:41 PDT 2005

Listmates,

We are off to the 5th Annual International Washboard Festival in Logan,
Ohio, June 17-19.

I hope to see a lot of you there.

The Boondockers schedule may be found on my web site,
http://www.ringwald.com
or http://www.theboondockers.com
click on the playing schedule.

When not performing, you'll most likely find us either at the Piano Works,
in the back room, or at the local watering hole.  I think it is called The
Sportsman.  Would you believe, it is closed on Sunday?

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935